-
December 31st, 2003, 05:06 PM
#141
Inactive Member
POST # 140 WOO HOO [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
I'M IN A DAMN GOOD MOOD TODAY!!! ANYONE ELSE??
-
December 31st, 2003, 05:39 PM
#142
Inactive Member
Kinda bummed, theres nothing good going on tonight. I can take my chances on some bands I've never heard, pay a cover, and pay for my drinks, or they're having some kind of VH1 benefit $30 gets you in and all you can drink, or chill at home. I'm leaning on VH1 because I'll probally drink $30 bones alone and I'm fucked on the music either way.....born to lose!
-
December 31st, 2003, 05:59 PM
#143
Inactive Member
WARK FUN IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
GO OUT AND HAVE A BLAST!!
-
December 31st, 2003, 06:42 PM
#144
Inactive Member
Good point! It'll just be hard listening to the likes of David Lee Roth and all the 80's one hit wonders. But you've got the right attitude...Fuck It...I'm going!
-
December 31st, 2003, 06:53 PM
#145
Inactive Member
80'S HITS ARE A GREAT LAUGH... JUST CHEESE IT UP!!
SHIT WE ARE GOING TO SEE RICHARD CHEESE TONIGHT AND WERE GONNA TOTALLY CHEESE IT UP!! YAY BABY!!
EVERYONE HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!!
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2003, 07:43 PM
#146
Inactive Member
Is that a shag, Ringwald?
-
January 1st, 2004, 06:47 AM
#147
Inactive Member
Ain't nothin' wrong with that Ghosty, just me and a bottle of scotch, mmm.
-
January 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
#148
Inactive Member
Lots of stars, some fireworks in the neighborhood, latin music from a party down the road, a bottle of Jack. What more could you ask for? Guess I'm one of those people that likes spending NYE alone.
-
January 1st, 2004, 08:20 PM
#149
Inactive Member
Hello...I'm not really new but what's up guys? My favorite Social D song is Lonesome Train.
Bob the Builder
-
January 1st, 2004, 10:12 PM
#150
HB Forum Owner
2 drink minimum, its been a few weeks for me since my last post. i love the photo of the posse of clones. that is hilarious. i have been spending my time with my family and friends over the holidays. im trying to waste less time surfing the net and more time keeping my mom company. she is now bedridden for good.
steve
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks